Check your City Services Benefit card online by using checkmycard.ca. This online service allows all cardholders to view their balance, transaction history and more from the comforts of their own home or office. As long as you have reliable internet connection, you can access your account at any time and from anywhere you want.
In order to enjoy checkmycard.ca, you need to create your username and password first. After doing so, you may go ahead and access your account by using the login area on the right hand side of the portal. Aside from being convenient, this online service is safe to use too. In fact, the company has placed a temporary block on transactions originating in specific countries. Transactions originating in Canada, USA, Netherlands and Sweden are the only transactions currently accepted by this system.
How to Log In on CheckMyCard Online Portal
If you are a City Services Benefit cardholder and have already set up your username and password, please refer to the instructions below to access your account:
- The login page can be located on the right hand side of the portal.
- Enter your username and password to their respective fields and use the ‘Login’ button to continue.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get help immediately.
However, if you don’t have a username and password, use the ‘Create a Username and Password’ button instead to get started. On the next page, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your 13-digit number that can be found on the back of your card
- 9-digit Ontario Works member identification number
- Date of Birth
- Username (5-10 characters – must be a combination of letters and numbers)
- Password (8 characters – must be a combination of letters and numbers)
- Secret Question
- Secret Answer
The ‘Valid Thru’ date printed on the front of your card is an expiry date. If this expiry date falls within the next 3 months, please contact your caseworker to arrange for a replacement card. You may also refer to the FAQ page for more details about check my card. For further assistance, please contact customer care at these numbers: 647-727-3019 or 1-855-233-5800.