Log in to your My ELT online account by using myelt.heinle.com. My ELT is National Geographic Learning’s web-based learning management system. It provides both teachers and students a flexible and convenient way of learning. This system uses teacher-led assigned activities and self-study options that foster learning anytime and anywhere.
MyELT offers a full range of interactive activities to English language learners that will help enhance their knowledge and skills. Each National Geographic Learning program is enriched with these activities. Find out more on myelt.heinle. Heinle is known to provide instructors with top quality, specialized foreign language and ESL/EFL textbooks. You can still find outstanding titles and solutions associated with Heinle today, but it will carry the Cengage Learning brand.
How Does MyELTHeinle Help Teachers?
- It has numerous pre-built National Geographic Learning online workbook exercises and other related activities that you can choose from. All are easy to assign to your students – you just need to complete a few, quick steps.
- It helps you efficiently reinforce classroom learning or self-study to your students.
- Through Gradebook, you can easily track your student and/or classroom progress.
- It allows you to create individual and/or classroom reports that you can later share without difficulty.
How Does My ELT Helps Students?
- It allows you to study anytime and anywhere.
- It helps you track your own progress. In that way, you’ll know where you need to improve.
- Through automatic grading system, you will get instant feedback about your performance.
- It allows you to take advantage of various interactive programs such as audio, video and pronunciation activities.
How to Log In to Your MyELT Online Account
If you already have an account with My ELT, please enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the ‘Sign In’ button to access your account. In case you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by following the steps below:
- Start by using the link that says ‘Create an Account’ on the portal.
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose whether you’d like to create a ‘student’ or ‘instructor’ account.
- If you’re a student, tick the appropriate radio button and use the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Just go through the remaining steps (content type, key/code, account information) to complete the process.
- For further assistance, use the link that says ‘Help’ to find out how you can contact support.