Sign in to your online account with Konica Minolta by using mykonicaminolta.com. Konica Minolta Inc. is a Japanese technology company. It has over 49 locations all over the world but its headquarters is situated in Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo. The company’s focus is producing business and industrial imaging products such as copiers, laser printers, multi-functional peripherals and digital print systems for the production printing market.
Konica Minolta is also known for its optical devices which include lenses and LCD film, medical and graphic imaging products, 3D digitizers and other sensing products. The company was formed when Konica merged with Minolta on January 2003. It is using the same corporate slogan as the former Minolta group and its logo is similar to the old one as well. It has expanded its business presence and is now selling products all over the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Get more information about the company and its services on mykonicaminolta.com.
How to Contact Support from MyKonicaMinolta
If you need assistance logging in to your account or with any product from Konica Minolta, simply follow the guidelines below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Support’ at the bottom area of the page and use it to get to the proper page.
- From here, you can access various forms of help from the company including sales, technical support, account self-service and more.
How to Log In to Your Online Account with Konica Minolta
If you need help logging in to your account with My Konica Minolta, please refer to the instructions below:
- Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the ‘Log In’ button to continue.
- Indicate your preferred language on the drop-down menu.
- In case you experience any difficulty signing in, use the appropriate link to get assistance (Can’t Access Your Account?).
How to Get a Quote on Konica Minolta
If you’re interested with any of the company’s products and services, you may get a free quote first to help you decide. Just look for the button that says ‘Get a Quote’ and use it to get to the proper page. Fill out the required fields and use the ‘Submit’ button to get the information you need.