My Good To Go Toll Center

Pay your tolls fines on If you are a current resident in the state of Washington you can use GoodToGo to pay the toll fines that you incur. By creating an account you will also be able to order a brand new toll pass or activate a pass that you have already purchased. This pass may have come from a store or been received through an incentive program.

If you are already a member and have an account you can use your User ID and Password in order to log in. Simply locate the “Manage your account” subheading on and enter your login information into the appropriate blank spots. Go ahead and get started managing your driving fines and civil penalties online today.


Navigating MyGoodToGo

Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate your way around My Good To Go. These tabs include:

  • Open a new account
  • Set up online access
  • Home
  • Civil penalties
  • Contact us
  • FAQ

From the login page you can get answers to some questions that you may have. These questions may include those such as:

  • What are the toll roads in Washington state?
  • What Good To Go! Pass is best for me?
  • What different types of Good To Go! Accounts are available at this time?

You get more answers to your questions by visiting the Good To Go information page or even by visiting the Washington State Department of Transportation.

If you are visiting the portal to pay your toll bill you can use the appropriate area of the page in order to do so. This will require you to provide your Notice Number, License Plate number and State of residence.

Use the FAQ tab to get answers to common questions about toll rates, toll locations maps, Tacoma Narrows Bridge, general information regarding good to go accounts and disputes and hearings. You can also use the “Open A New Account” tab to help you in the process of registering for a brand new account with My Good To Go. In order to set up your account you will need to provide $30.00 for an initial balance, your credit or debit card information, and your vehicle information.

If you have questions of comments of concern, you can use the Contact Us tab to locate the needed contact information for the organization. To contact a customer service representative you can call 1-866-936-8246.