Access your CenturyLink online account and member portal using myqwest.com. Use your associated email address and unique password to log in. New users will need to create an account which can be done quickly and easily. Select your account level, Home or Business to begin.
Century link account members can access many options available to active customers. View and pay your myqwest.com bill as well as access member settings within the dashboard area. These options allow members to change email passwords, secret questions and answers, you add choices or create new accounts. Direct sign in page available through myqwest.com/login.
CenturyLink & MyQwest Member Benefits
- Member benefits gain access to live online help weather over the phone or through chat. Contact a customer representative easily to have questions answered concerning account issues, questions, problems or the need for changes.
- Easily search for shows and movies and find out what’s new so you won’t miss new TV series, shows and movies.
- Browse featured networks including a any, ABC, AMC and adult swim among many others.
- Live TV networks and premium networks are also available for online streaming when active.
For any questions or concerns regarding new service or an existing account feel free to chat with century link representatives or send an email. Online assistance is available to help answer general inquiries and ordering services. Reach out to a customer service representative through chat that is available seven days a week 24 hours a day. Here you can order new services, or get answers to questions you may have regarding: sales, billing, my account, and your installation appointment.
Troubleshooting and repair questions can be answered through the Internet technical support chat and Internet service. This service is available Monday through Friday 24 hours a day. Phone service repair and prison TV service representatives can also be individually reached depending on members direct problems they may be experiencing. Email [email protected] or [email protected] to reach a customer representative.
Additional My qwest Resources
The online support center offers a vast wealth of helpful information on some of the most popular topics that include:
- Pay your bill online
- Pay by phone
- How to block unwanted calls
- Account username and password help
- User guide for setting up voicemail
- Turn service back on
- How to deal with a late payment
- Low income assistance programs
The guidance center and service troubleshooting center will help guide you to many of the problems or questions you may have concerning your account as listed above. If at any time you need assistance, make sure to open a repair ticket in order for Century Link to help fix issues you may have concerning services and features.
Phone assistance is available by calling the following phone numbers:
Ordering services. 877-720-3428
Moving services or billing and general customer service. 877-837-5738
Payment specialists. 800-423-8994
Disconnect or cancel your service. 877-803-8414