Pay for school meals and more anywhere you have an Internet connection and smart phone through myschoolbucks.com. Create a free account to get started with this convenient, secure, and mobile method of online school related payments. Login to your account with your username or email and unique password.
Making school related payments has never been so convenient and easy. Myschoolbucks.com understands how challenging it can be to keep up with busy activities from both school and home life. Your to do list just got shorter if you signed up for your own my school bucks account. More than 2 million families at over 25,000 schools throughout the United States use this payment system for school meals, after school programs, bus passes, athletic fees and much more.
It is simple to add money to your child’s account, you account balances and recent purchases, as well as setting up notifications that alert you for upcoming payments. Access your account in the convenience of your own home, office or even when you’re on the go using a mobile app. My school Bucks take security as a top priority and thus adheres to the strictest security standards for online payments. The services provided through heartland school solutions which is a division of their payment systems and is one of the nation’s largest payment processors and is responsible for more than $80 billion in transactions every year.
Sign up MySchoolBucks Account
To get started, search for your district I state or province. Once your district has been located enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Unique password
- Provide answers to multiple security questions
- Choose if you would like to receive future updates, news and promotional emails
- Convenience. Easily pay for mills, check balances, and view purchases from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Security. Your account and funds are protected by the highest industry standards including PCI and CISP.
- Mobility. Wherever you go, you can take MySchoolBucks accessibility with you.
Find answers to common questions on FAQ page, before sending an email asking for help to questions or concerns you may have. The frequently asked page displays a large number of common issues, concerns and problems guests and users may come across. The top support questions include:
- What if I forgot my username or password?
- How do I request a refund on my balance?
- Is there a fee for using My School Bucks?
- How can I see what my child has purchased in the school cafeteria?
If these questions do not answer any concerns you may have, you can contact your school directly for information regarding the balance of your account, refunds, balance transfers, or any other issues he may have. You can still email support or call the following phone number 1-855-832-5226 between Monday and Friday 7 AM to 7 PM Eastern time.