Build a bridge to your new career online by using myskillsmyfuture.org. My Skills My Future helps job seekers find a new career that matches their skill set. The features of this online service help laid-off workers with their job search, training and career-building. If you are looking for a new job at this time, My Skills My Future can help you explore new opportunities that may use the skills and experience that you gained in previous jobs.
My Skills My Future is an online service that enables job seekers and intermediaries to match a worker’s occupational skills and experiences with the skills needed in other occupations, in order to enhance their career mobility and economic prospects. It is designed to be either a self-help tool or with the assistance of expert advisers. Learn more about the service on myskillsmyfuture.org.
How to Use MySkillsMyFuture Portal
This tool is simple to use. If you want to find a new career, simply follow the steps below:
- Enter your current or past job on the space provided.
- Use the red button that says ‘Find My Career Matches’ and wait for the results.
- If you already know the career you want, use the link on My Skills My Future that says ‘Select a Career’ instead. On the next page, enter the job title or occupation on the space provided and use the ‘Get Career Details’ button to get started.
How to Seek Help
If you need further assistance, please refer to the FAQs page on the portal. You may also use the ‘Contact Us’ link to view the various contact information of the service such as:
- Email: i[email protected]
- Toll free number: 1-877-348-0502
- TTY: 1-877-348-0501
- For information about career services for workers and employers: 1-877-US2-JOBS or 1-877-889-5627.
You can also use the form provided to directly submit any of your questions or comments. You can also share feedback, concerns, and ideas about skills transferability at the My Skills My Future community.