Sign in to your Navy Federal awards card account through the credit unions online portal at navyfederal.org/myawardcard. Input your username or card number to start the sign in process. Other options include card activation and registering of your Navy Federal awards card. Navy Federal Visa award cards are welcome to be used anywhere Visa debit transactions are accepted in the United States.
It is important to register your account with a valid name, address, and phone number in order to make purchases over the phone or online. If your card does not have a valid listed address on file, it is a possibility that merchants can deny transactions. Another benefit of having it registered is that should you ever lose it or get it stolen, you can access assistance more quickly and be issued a new card.
Activate your navyfederal.org/myawardcard
In just three short steps, you can activate your awards card and select your PIN number. To get started proceed through the following steps:
- Click “activate my card”
- Insert the 16 digit awards number into the required box and then click continue.
- Type in your very own three digit security code and the expiration date, and select your four digit pin number. It is important to never keep your awards card and your PIN number together, because if your card is stolen your account will be easily accessible to anyone.
Register Your Navy Federal Awards Card
- Click “sign in”
- Enter the 16 digit awards card number followed by your password. Your password will be the last six digits of your 16 digit number.
- Upon entering the correct temporary password, you’ll be prompted to enter a new one. Keep this new password safe as it will be needed to check your balance, transaction history and to keep all your personal data and information up-to-date.
- Once the previous steps have been completed, you will be able to register your awards card.
Find answers to commonly asked questions by visiting the FAQ page. If you have more in-depth questions or concerns regarding your account or the member portal, you can call the toll-free number at 1-866-809-2679 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Charges and Fees
A lost or stolen replacement fee is $5.00. If you would like express delivery upon a card replacement, the fee is also $5.00. Use your card to send a check through the cash value unload service and the fee is $10.00. 13 months after a card is issue, cardholders will incur a monthly service fee. This fee is $5.00.