Access your account with Scientific Learning online using my.scilearn.com. Scientific Learning is committed to helping people achieve their learning potential. The company produces patented solutions essential for academic, career and lifelong success. It was founded by four research scientists – Michael Merzenich, William Jenkins, Paula Tallal and Steven Miller. Their work proved that cognitive processes that influence speech and language problems could be identified and improved. And because of their findings, Scientific Learning was created.
Scientific Learning is a computer-based reading intervention that helps improve the lives of struggling readers. You can learn more about this program from myscilearn.com. Just use the subheadings and tools provided to navigate your way through. For example, if you want to learn more about the company’s products, use the subheading marked as ‘Products’ to get the information you need. Here, you can get details about Fast ForWord, Reading Assistant, Delivery & Access Models, My SciLearn Reports and more.
How to Log In on SciLearn as a Customer
If you want to log in as a customer, please refer to the instructions below:
- Look for the blue link that says ‘Customer Login’ on the top area of the portal and use it to access the proper login page.
- On the next page, choose the product that interests you to proceed. For example, you chose ‘Customer Connect’ and used the appropriate ‘Login’ button, you will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your login email and password.
- Use the button marked as ‘Log In’ to access your account. In case you forget your password, use the appropriate link to get assistance.
What is MySciLearn?
This is an online service from where you can log in to your Scilearning account as a staff or student. If you are staff, you can immediately enter your login email and password to their corresponding fields and use the blue ‘Log In’ button to proceed. But if you want to access the student login page, use the button that says ‘Go to Student Login’ instead. Once you get to the proper login page, enter your school or district on the space provided. If you’re not sure what information to use, ask your teacher for assistance.
How to Contact Support
If you need help, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the link that says ‘Contact Us’ on the portal and use it to access the various contact information of the company.
- On the next page, choose among the options provided to get the help that you need – product assistance, sales assistance and corporate communications.
- For product assistance, you can call these numbers: 888-358-0212 (US & Canada) and 520-917-1200 (international) or email at [email protected].
- For sales assistance, here are the following contact information for each department:
- K12 schools in U.S. and Canada – phone: 888-816-0010 and email: [email protected]
- Professionals in Private Practice in U.S. and Canada – phone: 888-358-0212 and email: [email protected]
- Parents (Fast ForWord Home) – phone: 888-750-0116
- For corporate communications, here are the following contact information for each department:
- Public Relations – phone: 520-282-6226 and email: [email protected]
- Oakland (corporate headquarters) – phone: 888-665-9707
- Tucson Office – phone: 520-917-1200 and fax: 520-298-0059