Connect with your Skills Tutor online account through myskillstutor.com. This portal is an online tool designed to help students practice essential skills in a variety of subjects. It is designed to supplement classroom instruction with online practice that can be done from the comfort of home. The program is individualized, allowing the user to proceed at his or her pace and target specific skills at the same time. You can find lessons in reading, writing, math, science, employability and career skills.
Skills Tutor meets most state standards and is aligned with state and national education curriculum’s. In fact, you can use the site’s map to find out how this program and your state’s standards are aligned. You can get more information about the program on myskillstutor.com. Here, you can read about the company’s various learning tools, seek help from teachers, access FREE learning materials and much more.
How to Log In on MySkillsTutor
If you already have an account with Skills Tutor and would like to log in, please follow the indicated steps below:
- Enter your username, password and site on the spaces provided and use the button that says ‘Log In’ to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link to seek assistance.
How to Register with My Skills Tutor
Skills Tutor is one of the best online learning programs available. It helps students cope with their lessons by giving them access to different learning tools such as quiz challenges, test and other study materials. If you don’t have an account yet, the steps indicated below will help you through the process:
- Look for the link marked as ‘Home Page’ on the right corner of the portal.
- On the next page, use the link that says ‘Sign Up’ to begin creating your account. Simply provide the required information to complete the registration process. Don’t forget to indicate whether you are creating a personal or institutional account.
- Some of the information you need to provide are your name, email address, account password, etc.
- Wait for the confirmation on your email address to complete the registration process.