Manage your rewards or gift card online by using getmybalance.com. Get My Balance is an online service that allows you to do various activities on your card right in the comfort of your home or office. You can check your balance, change your account information, view your recent transactions and more.
The portal is also easy to use – simply enter your card number and security code to their corresponding fields and the system will look up your card for you. The card number is a 16-digit number that can be found on either front or back of your card while the 6-digit security code is located on the back. From the portal, you can also get in touch with a gift card support representative by using the subheading marked as ‘Contact Us’. The toll free number is 1-800-755-0019 and you can send in your questions via email at [email protected] Find out more about this online service on getmybalance.com.
How to Create an Account on GetMyBalance
If you haven’t created an account on Get My Balance but would like to do so today, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the button that says ‘Create Account’ and use it to access the online registration form. This is located on the upper right corner of the page.
- On the next page, you need to provide your first & last name, email, phone number, physical address, password, country, city, state and postal code.
- Use the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
How to Log In to Your Account with Get My Balance
If you already have an account with GetMyBalance and would like to log in, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the ‘Login’ button and use it to access the proper login page. This button can be found on the upper right corner of the page, beside the ‘Create an Account’ button.
- On the login page, enter your email address and password to their corresponding fields and use the green ‘Sign In’ button to proceed.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the appropriate link (Forgot Password?) to get assistance.
You need to log in to your account if you want to check your balance, view your profile and do other activities related to your card.