Login to access the benefits of your MCSF Medical Chart on ucsfmychart.org. This portal is a very easy and confidential way to access all of your medical information online. After logging in you can do many things such as check lab results, request a referral or refill medications.
You can learn much more about the services offered to you by UCSF Medical Center by exploring myucsfmychart.com. By clicking on the different tabs you can learn more about everything that this site offers for your convenience. For example, by clicking on the ‘Patients & Visitors’ tab you can view a dropdown menu that will help you learn more about directions and locations, billing, medical records, gift shops, etc.
Benefits of UCSFMyChart
By logging into UCSF My Chart you can:
- Send a message to your health care provider if you need to
- Refill your prescriptions
- Check lab results and graph your patterns
- View your health information electronically
- Request appointments or referrals
- Access your child’s medical records if the child is eleven years of age or younger
- Access some of your child’s medical records if he or she is between 12 and 17 years old
- View information regarding past visits and upcoming appointments
If you already have an account, all you have to do to login and access your benefits is enter your MyChart Username and Password into the appropriate boxes on the homepage. If you go not have an account and would like to create one, you will need to click on one of two green buttons on the homepage. The two buttons are labeled “I Have an Activation Code” and “I Need an Activation Code” and you will click on one or the other, depending on which option applies to you.
If you have questions such as the following, you may want to visit the FAQ page by clicking on the appropriate link under the ‘Sign-In’ button:
- What is my UCSF MyChart?
- Is there a fee to use it?
- How do I sign up?
- How old do I have to be to sign up?
- Can I get UCSF MyChart on my mobile chart?
- How can I see my test results?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- What do I do if some of my health information on MyChart is not correct?
If you need assistance or have any questions you can contact MyChart Customer Service by writing an email and addressing it to [email protected]. If the telephone is your preferred method of communication, you can use the phone number (415) 514-6000. This phone helpline is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.